Registration will be open in time and will be done through the Conftool Submission System: https://www.conftool.net/icbl2019/
With help of the ConfTool you are able to:
- Register as user (with login and password)
- Register as conference participant (will be available in time; you will be informed via e-mail when the registration is open)
- Print out your invoice
- Make your payment (with credit card via PayPal to IAOE bank account)
- Print out your receipt and after the conference your participation confirmation
Please note that all bank charges are at the expense of the debitor.
Each bank (yours and ours) will charge a transaction fee. Please make sure that you pay both (check OUR on the transaction form, not BEN or SHA).
|Item||Before 2019-10-19||Before 2019-11-19||On-Site|
LIC: Low-Income Countries
- Participants from Low-Income Countries (only for those who work and live in one of the countries listed here: https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/low-income ). For the Low-Income Countries category, the attendee will need to show proof of ID at registration, otherwise we hold the right to deny entry.
- For Cuban residents the registration and fee is in CUC currency and will be payed to other UO bank account. The Cuban Non-residents follow the same procedures as foreigners.
- In case of cancellation of participation 80% will be refunded if communicated 10 days before the start of the conference.
|Additional Paper1||90.00 Euro|
|Accompanying Person2||90.00 Euro|
|Social-cultural program3||120.oo Euro|
|Welcome cocktail & Conference dinner is FREE|
Registrations without payment are not valid!
1 At least one author MUST register paying authors’ registration fee (see Registration Fees above) until October 19, 2019 in order for their paper to be considered for presentation and included in the conference proceedings. Author registration includes the presentation of one paper. Additional presentations by the same author imply an extra cost of 90.00 Euros per paper/presentation.
2 Includes coffee breaks and lunch during conference program on November 19, 20 and 21, 2019. Conference dinner for accompanying persons is optional and costs an additional 90 Euros.
3 Information to the social program will be added in time.