Download Call for Papers as PDF
Submission via ConfTool: https://www.conftool.net/icbl2019/
- General Topics in Interactive Computer Aided and Blended Learning:
Collaborative learning environments, Adaptive and intuitive environments, Mobile learning environments and applications, Learning Analytics, Ontologies and e-Learning, New learning models and applications.
- Pedagogical and Psychological Issues:
Innovative Research in Pedagogy impacting computer aided blended learning, collaborative learning pedagogical approaches and methods, advanced evaluation and assessment methods, blended learning, e-mentoring and e-tutoring, metrics and performance measurement, project-based learning, integration of social networking and social computing in education and e-learning, critical success factors in distance and online learning, novel interdisciplinary programs and approaches, e-learning success stories and case studies.
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning:
Immersive environments and Virtual Reality in Education, Cloud-Based Systems, Mobile Learning (M-learning), Integrating Smart Devices as Collaborative Learning Tools, Virtual and Online Labs and Virtual Classrooms, net-based learning.
- Real World Experiences:
Practical experiences in Blended Learning, practices in Borderless Education, practices in Borderless Education, IoT applications.
Types of sessions:
- Long paper sessions (20 min with 5 min for discussion)
- Short paper sessions (15 min with 5 min for discussion)
- Interactive conferences via web
- Poster sessions (real and virtual)
The conference language is English
Types of Contributions:
- Short papers (8-12 pages)
- Full paper (12-20 pages)
Other opportunities to participate: posters / thematic workshops / tutorials / as well as technical sessions, may also be proposed.
- 22 February 2019: Submission of structured abstracts for full and short papers and for Special Session Proposals
- 29 March 2019: Invitation to submit a full paper or short paper
- 26 April 2019: Submission deadline for complete full and short papers and all other submissions (Special Sessions’ Papers, Demos, Poster, Tutorials, Workshops)
- 31 May 2019: Notification of acceptance
- 6 September 2019: Author registration and camera-ready manuscript
- 19-21 November 2019: Conference Opening
All submissions are subject to a double-blind reviewing process. All accepted submissions will be published as ICBL2019 Proceedings in Springer Series ‘Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences’.